- Applicant must be considered resident of Yakima County.
- Applicant must have completed one year of college, which includes at least one course in Earth Science.
- Applicant must declare his intention to pursue a degree in Earth Science or a related field.
- Applicant must secure and submit a letter from his Earth Science instructor with this application.
- All scholarships must be used in the current year.
- A recipient may re-apply for a second year.
Click to download the Scholarship Application Form: